Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

RUBBER MILA

Mila in rubber!
    That must be why there's so many rubberfetishist out there now!
    The scene starts out with mila in a standing position, encased in hood, suit, boots and straightjacket. Even pd is wearing rubber for the occasion.
    Soon, metal is added to make things a little harder. Then... the fun can begin. Sweaty action guaranteed!

Video+photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release 2000

Size: 210 Mb

RUBBER MILA

BJ's 12 HOURS

A submissive woman

Author Unknown

I am a submissive woman
    my submission is a gift that i do not give lightly
    i find pleasure, joy, and fulfillment from being submissive to my Master.

i am not weak or stupid. i am a strong woman,
    with firm views and a clear concept of what i want out of my life.
    i do not serve out of shame or weakness, but out of pride and strength.
    i will look to my Master for guidance and protection, for never
    will i be more complete than when He is with me.

i know that He will protect my body, my mind, and my soul
    with His strength and wisdom.
    He is everything to me, as i am everything to Him.
    His touch awakens me and His thoughts free me.
    Only in serving Him do i find complete freedom and joy...
    His punishments may be harsh, but i accept them thankfully,
    knowing that He has my best interests always foremost in His mind.

If He desires my body for pleasure, i shall joyfully give it to Him
    and take pleasure myself from knowing that i have brought Him happiness.
    However, the pleasure of the flesh is but one facet of O/our relationship.
    The love, the trust and sharing, the words spoken and felt,
    those are all parts of this relationship.

My body is His, and if He says i am beautiful, then i am.
    No matter what i look like to others, i am beautiful in His eyes,
    and because of that i hold my head high.
    If He says i am His precious jewel,
    then i am that... a beautiful, sparkling diamond.
    If He says that i am His pet, His slut, His whore, then i am that..
    as wanton and dirty as He wants me to be.

My mind is His, to expand, to explore, to know only as He can.
    i have no secrets from Him... for secrets are a thing that would
    keep me from being more perfectly His.
    Secrets would put a wall up between my Master and myself...
    and i do not want walls.
    His lessons are not always ones i would seek on my own,
    but they are lessons He has decided that i need, and so i learn from Him.
    My soul is His, as bare to His touch as ever my skin could be
    when i kneel naked at His feet.

Never a moment goes by when i do not feel His presence,
    be He miles away or standing over me.
    If i were to ever displease Him, His displeasure would be a blow to my soul,
    worse punishment than any lashes could be.
    The anguish of my soul that i feel when i disappoint Him
    is harder to bear than any physical anguish i feel.
    i am grateful that he cares enough about me to spend
    His time and energy so freely on me.
    i have the easier job, to feel, to experience,
    to let myself go and abandon everything to Him.

i am His pleasure and His responsibility, and He takes both seriously .
    i am a submissive woman.
    i am proud to call myself that, my submission is a gift that i do not give lightly,
    and can only be given to the One who can appreciate that gift and return it tenfold.
    Only to my Master who has that strength, will i give myself fully,
    because i am strong and proud.
    i am a submissive woman.

Release 2000

Size: 226 Mb

BJ's 12 HOURS

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

43’s TRAINING

43, who previously appeared in an article and a live feed, returns, much to the pleasure of those who loved her pretty feet.

She begins seated on a stool, wearing a skirt, top, and high heel sandals. Her wrists are bound behind her. Her long wavy brown hair, which spills down about her neck and shoulders, is gathered into the ligature tied about her neck. Her ankles are tied and spread very wide, so that her skirt hikes upward. He slaps her face, then pulls her light blue underwear tight into her cunt. A picture of Snoopy gets snipped in half when scissors cut out the crotch of her panties.

The stool is removed from beneath her, so that she’s hanged, her legs spread forward of the weight of her body. As the stool is slid back, with an inflatable dildo in the middle, her large, fleshy inner labia and clit drag against the seat. Holes are cut in her top and bra, and her breasts are dragged out. The tip of one nipple is clutched in the sharp tips of the scissors. Each of her nipples is wrapped with black cord so that they elongate, protruding straight out from the flesh of her breast, the tip reddening. The same cord is then wound all about her face and head, disfiguring her features, flattening her lips and nose, binding her eyes. He tightens the rope about her throat, stretching her neck. The vibrator creates a particular torture on the tips of her nipples, highly sensitized from the tight wraps of cord.

A clear plastic hood is placed over her face. The vibrator moves downward toward her pussy. She sits straight, arching her back. As she comes, a copious ejaculation spurts out from between her labia.

She stands straight, her hair tied up to the pulley. Her left leg is elevated, tied at the ankle, leaving her crotch vulnerable. Now her weight is supported upon one high heel. Her bra is cut off and stuffed into her mouth, then taped in place. Clamps squeeze those fleshy labia. A dildo is repeatedly plunged into her cunt, then tied inside of her. A cane starts rapping her toes. The canes moves slowly up the back of her leg to her ass, then down the other leg. She sustains a lengthy caning of the back of her thigh while her pussy is being stimulated. A vibrator is used on her cunt again. She comes. The vibrator keeps up its work so that it torments her sensitive pussy.

She is situated upon a low bench, supported by her elbows and her ass. Her wrists are bound behind her, as are her elbows. A rope goes from her ankles to a pulley, then back to her neck, so that the weight of her legs strangles her. After time passes, her thighs tremble from fatigue. Her feet shake. Heavy weights are tied to her toes, dragging her feet downward. Another weight is added, her thighs now quaking. 43 breathes heavily, her body damp with perspiration.

She is suspended from a bar. Her arms tied outward to the ends of the bar. Ropes from her wrists are fed through pulleys down to her ankles. Ropes lead to a rope harness that is bound about her pelvis and ass. Because of the pulleys, she moves like a circus performer in the air, accidentally flipping herself into an inverted suspension. As she tests her predicament, she looks to be swimming through water. Then the caning begins in earnest. Her beloved pretty feet are tortured with an extended caning. She squirms in the air, the blush of the cane marks on her ass blooming into bright red. As the cane falls, her entire body jerks in response. She starts to cry.

She is bent over with a hook in her ass that is tied to her cascades of hair. Her hands are bound to her thighs, which in turn are bound to a spreader bar. She is instructed to walk in a circle at the length of her tether. As she obeys, she looks like some kind of primordial primate shuffling aimlessly about. Clamps bite into her nipples and weights are added. She is bound tighter, folded even more severely into her crouch. She moans and fights to keep back tears. We leave her like that, shuffling in circles, moaning.

Release 2003

Size: 126 Mb

43’s TRAINING

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

TYLER SCOT's TEST

My palms are sweating
    My heart is beating fast
    My stomach is knotted in fear
    i stand looking across the road to
    The doorway that leads me, to the place i long to go

i'm dressed vanilla
    Hair and make-up done
    Respectable to the eye
    i stand looking across the road to
    The smoked filled room, laughter enticing me in

i take a deep breath
    Look left and then right
    There's no turning back for me now
    i start to walk across that road to
    A new start a new life, no longer alone

Through glazed eyes i stare
    As the door opens wide
    The warm smile greets me
    Did I do right to cross that road? to
    A life of a submissive, learning life anew.

So many new names
    So many new faces
    But all smile back at me
    In the room i crossed over to
    A place with no blame, just understanding

i have found a place
    i have found a life
    i have found others like me
    i crossed a road and found myself
    in a world of acceptance, respect and love

Release 2000

Size: 183 Mb

TYLER SCOT's TEST

DAIRY

The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All five are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan.

Oh the country life.

By morning, a fog has settled. Muffled cries can be heard. Then a strange sight emerges. A wooden cross is the central element. A four-by-four juts out from the leg of the cross. The edge of the four-by-four is turned upward and Angelica sits on it, her legs spread so that it cuts into her crotch. She is locked into metal stocks. Her ankles are shackled and chained upward to either end of the stocks. From there, on both sides, the chain is fed upward through pulleys then downward, attaching to the breast bondage of two girls, 411 and Piglet. Their arms are bound behind their backs. They have wooden bits bound into their mouths. Both of them are standing on tiptoes, the three girls counterbalancing one another.

Now the farmer leads his cows up to pasture. They follow in a line, chained neck to neck. A wooden beam is tied to Angelica so that it swings back and forth between her legs, rubbing her pussy. Moonshine and 411 both have four-by-fours bound to their arms, holding them straight outward. Piglet’s arms are bound behind her back.

He leads his first cow to the milking station. Kitty is bent over the platform, her torso chained to the apparatus. A bar is lowered over the small of her back and locked down. Her neck is chained down and her arms bound behind her back. Her feet are spread and shackled to either side. A spider gag goes in her mouth. He brings in the milker, a stainless steel canister with a pump and tubes that attach to teats, in this case, tits. Kitty’s breasts droop downward, He wets the areolas and lifts the tubes into place. They suck on. Her nipples are drawn down into the tubes. The milker sets up a rhythm, pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh. The inner sleeves of the tubes collapse and re-inflate as she is milked. A hook penetrates her asshole. She is vibrated to orgasm. Afterward, a milking tube is taken from a tit and suctioned onto her pussy. Her clit is pulled into the mouth of the tube .

Kitty is returned to the “barnyard”, where all the cages and boxes wait, filled with other girls. Piglet hangs in a very small cage, folded up tightly on her knees. She is led to the milking station and chained in place. The milking tubes suck onto her nipples. The pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh of the milker beats time as her nipples are milked. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth. Then Pogo plunges into her cunt amid her cries, a mixture of pleasure and distress. A milky froth collects around the opening to her vagina. The vibrator is used on her. A tube is removed from her tit and sucked onto her clit. The inner sleeve opens and closes over her distended pussy. The marks from the rim of the tube form a superior ring above her nipple. She no longer has tits. Piglet has teats. When she comes, she squeals.

Piglet crawls back to the barnyard. Angelica’s head is all that we see of her, locked into place at ground level. Piglet is ordered to piss on Angelica’s head.

411 is milked next. The tubes suck onto tit after tit. When the tube is applied to pussy, the suction slurps at it, sucking the clit deep into the throat of the tube. Moonshine pees during her milking, her teats plumped out by the milker. Asen Angelica is milked, 411 is brought in, her arms bound back in a leather sleeve. She wears a black hood and a shiny black ribbed dildo. Angelica is fucked in time with the rhythm of the milker. Fuck, suck, fuck, suck.

Outside, the dairy farmer takes a break, pissing into a funnel. It drains onto Moonshine, locked into her metal box. Angelica is brought to the funnel and told to piss also. Urine drips onto Moonshine, running down the rocks of the wall.

All four girls are bound tightly in different positions on the floor of the barn. Wooden bits have been tied into every mouth. Angelica, bound tightly into a ball, cries from the pain of the bondage. Piglet rests on her bulbous breasts, flattening them. The girls moan and sigh and writhe, their cries echoing through the barn. Strings of drool drip. Moonshine’s labial jewelry gleams between the backs of her thighs. Urine erupts, running down her leg. They try to help one another get out, but it only appears to cause more suffering.

The last shot is of three girls that have been squished into one metal box, a squirming mass of girl meat. The doors are closed and locked. They’re bedded down for the night.

Release 2003

Size: 135 Mb

DAIRY

ANNA’s TRAINING

anna’s training is a collage of suspensions, bound positions, tape, straps, and orgasms, all involving anna, a young blond with pendulous labia and an excitable clit.

It begins with anna naked and tied in a way that allows her to squirm. Her hands and feet are then fully taped and she is encouraged to worm about with the help of a cattle prod. Her red lipstick smears across her face. She is backed into an awaiting dildo, that is then tied in place.

The first suspension is with her hands above her head. Her pussy can be seen in the shadowy recess between her thighs. As the suspensions grow more demanding, she is caned and tickled, fucked and vibrated. Suspended face down from arms and legs, her body is lit from above in semi-darkness. The sweep of her back gleams, a gentle curve. Weights hang from her nipples.

From this, she is placed in a single set of stocks that hold wrists and ankles. The fucking machine goes to work on her properly displayed pussy. Her thickened labia seem to enlarge with each new position. After she comes a second time without asking, clothespins are snapped into place, holding her labia closed, one of them pinching the head of her clit. She receives a pussy flogging this way.

More clothespins follow, one for each of her nipples, more suspensions, penetration, and manipulation of her ever-enlarging pussy.

Release 2003

Size: 134 Mb

ANNA’s TRAINING

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

MUMMY 101

Everything is so much more intense with this new found meaning to the why of things.
    Even the dust on the floor that i stare at right now has a whole new meaning to me.
    It isn’t mundane anymore being with you.
    It isn’t so boring anymore and my brain feels alive.
    There’s something going on all the time and now it has a meaning.

All i have to do is to put your needs before mine at all times
    It seems so easy but not really. i would ask you to give it a try
    but i won’t ask, i wouldn’t dare.

Giving you control gives me more power in who i am, what i need to do
    and what i need to be. i do not need to be in control of what goes on all the time.

this is a just a small token that i can give to you and i am not.
    being this for you because it is all really what i want to be for me.
    that might seem stupid to someone else but we both understand.

Release 2004

Size: 72 Mb

MUMMY 101

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

BURNING BUSH

Canes, combustion, and cunt. 313, a Paintoy girl, smolders. Creamy skin, unblemished and smooth, wound about with rope. Her bush is burned, removed in hanks, and shaved until you see everything, the gape of her pussy, its pulse.

Everything is simple at the beginning. She’s calm, constrained. But then rope ties her neck to the post. A wedge is used to tighten the rope. You can see it in her eyes, a little panic. Not much. Not yet. A clip grabs her bush and is tied above, keeping her back arched outward. He canes the backs and fronts of her thighs, then her pussy, still retracted, hidden.

Her arms are tied straight above her head and her legs outward along a horizontal bar. She is gorgeous like this, sculptured. A torch is lit. It sears her skin and beats against her cunt. Her bush bursts into flame. She screams, fully panicked. The cane returns, rapping mercilessly beneath her armpits and feet.

She is then bound upon her back with her legs spread back to the horizontal bar, offering a grand view of her cunt. Forceps grasp hanks of her singed bush and deposit them into her mouth, held open with a dental gag. The straight razor scrapes her skin. The remnants of her bush fill her mouth. Four clips grasp her cunt, opening her. She looks to be made of porcelain, pale pink. Tears drop from her eyes. A paint brush catches them and dabs them onto her pussy. An inflatable dildo penetrates her. But when he canes her thighs and feet, her anguish takes over. The dildo shoots out. Her cunt looks to be breathing, gasping with her every gasp.

Tied inverted to the post and hanging, she is fucked by Mr. Pogo and caned again. This time on her breasts. A single tail snaps at her body. More tears. She is beyond panic now. She exists in his domain.

As though putting away a toy for the night, she’s left bound on her side, gagged and hooded.

To rest - for her next day of torture.

Release 2004

Size: 98 Mb

BURNING BUSH

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

LORELEI

Lorelei lee shows up at the apartment, ready for some bondage. Before she knows it, she’s strapped, wrapped, wired, and packed into her own suitcase. Then lorelei lee is wheeled out for a live feed at the studio.

Almost as soon as lorelei walks in the door, she finds herself in a hogtie on the kitchen counter. Minutes turn to hours as he keeps her in tight, excruciating bondage for his own personal enjoyment. Her pussy lips are tied off and pulled wide for long, loving close-ups of lorelei’s hot, flushed pussy. Pussy for breakfast. Pussy for lunch. Lots of pussy, pussy, pussy, ready and waiting.

At long last, he folds her body tight with straps, wraps her in plastic and duct tape, and inserts an audio activated stim into her cunt. Her head is bagged and taped. He empties out her suitcase and drops her in, zipping it shut. Loud sounds create a corresponding sharp shriek from inside the suitcase. lorelei lee is wheeled out the door.

Release 2004

Size: 125 Mb

LORELEI

GARAGE

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs.

She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down drunk, you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon.

She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes.

That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull.

Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a God‹fearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes.

I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake.

"What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around.

She didn't blink. Not once. Reached over and unzipped me without so much of a please and thank you. She grabbed my cock. Satan had a-hold of me, getting me hard and thick and pounding up into my eyes.

I shoved her down. I tied her tight, her elbows near touching in back. She made a little chirpy sound or two, but I stuffed her mouth. I covered those eyes fast. Satan will catch you in a spell quicker than you can blink. And I got to grabbing her tits and soft ass. She wiggled, squirmed. She was like peaches and plums, like you could sink in your teeth and juice would drip down your chin. Her skin was silk, like nothing I ever touched before, like something so fine you can't help but fill your hands, squash and squeeze, fondle.

I tucked her into a ball and wrapped her tight to the palette. I drove over to the garage.

By that time she was making a awful fuss. Sweet little whore, I said, whispery and soft while I pricked her nipples with the tip of my knife. Devil girl. Cunt. My knife was searching for the devil, drawn like a magnet to her dark, humid cunt, scent of girl, smoky-sweet, salty, blunt.

I got her on her feet and wired her, spread over the anvil. When the devil's in a girl, you got to use special tools, metal, wire, hot shavings from the grinder. You got to tape her mouth and eyes, tape her pussy shut. You get her dancing, impaled on the handle of a push broom.

She cried. Yes she did. Because I was doing my best to help that poor girl, using wire and iron to drive the devil out. I whipped her with wire. I beat her breasts red, her pussy pink and striped, her round soft, ass marked with hot bright lines. I whipped her hard enough to beat the devil back.

Tonight her window is dark. I watch shadows crawl along the roofline. I think of her tied and locked in a glass case in the lower room. That's where she belongs. I take another hit of white lightening. It's a fire in my throat and eyes. But she's a mist, a bleached fog that passes through my mind. Even now, I hear her cries.

Temptation beats my temples like a gong, the bleary longing of my mind. And the empty sky, deep low moan of the devil, rumbling night, dark blackened sky.

Release 2001

Size: 55.5 Mb

GARAGE

THE VAULT “SUSPENSIONS”

The Vault now features pictures and movies from "S3" from 1999.

She said she wanted to do it for the challenge, because it was there and the extra change would help. It was evident from the start that she was not enjoying it. I did not want to take it any further, but she insisted. She did not care if she was not into it. "Just do it" she said

Release 1999

Size: 138 Mb

THE VAULT “SUSPENSIONS”

TYLER SCOT’S TRAINING

Tyler is led on to a bed while a pole is tied into her mouth. Her legs are tied, spread out to give us a good look. She's fucked with another pole and tickled. Suction cups on her nipples and pussy. An electric toothbrush on her labia and tied clit. Forced orgasm.
    Then she's given a milk enema. A pump-dildo in her pussy, she's told to hold the enema. Then she's caned and vibrated. Finally she's allowed to let go.

A noose around her neck keeps her on her toes. She cannot keep from peeing.

She's made to lay in her own mess in a hogtie, gagged with a piss-soaked cloth.

Standing in leather corset and armbinder, a metal pole is pushed up in her cunt and tied in place. A leather hood is pulled over her head. Then a pump gag makes her cheeks balloon out.

Sitting on a box, legs tied crossed, hair pulled by a pulley, her mouth is held wide open by a huge tubegag. Then she's put in the box, with only her head sticking out. A heavy straigh-jacket keeps her restrained while she is lifted up in the air, upside down. Nipples are tied and weighted. Then her head is pulled backwards and she is caned.

She is suspended over an electric heater, her ass swinging over the heat. She needs to keep swinging in order not to burn herself. Then the heater is replaced by a cane again and she's given the choice of where she's going to be caned. When pd is tired of the caning she's put back on the heater again while he's swinging her using a clamp on her labia.

Now it's time for water torture. She's lowered upside down in a metal tub in a dunking scene, only allowed to breath when pd decides while her feet are tortured with a rubber hose. Then she's stored in the tub, locked under a metal grill, forcing her to arch her body so she's able to breath.

Release: 2001

Size: 115 Mb

TYLER SCOT’S TRAINING

JADE

Jade is an exhibithionist that has done bondage before and wants to try the insex-experience. She's obviously nervous about the situation when she tries to make herself feel at ease by making small talk to pd. He however, makes it very clear that it doesn't make any difference WHAT she says, he's just going to do his thing.
    Pretty soon she's thoroughly tied to the chair, and she realises that she's fucked. This is real, there's nowhere to go. Her tits are pulled out as she tries to escape. She's telling him to stop when he's tickling her. A huge red ballgag deals with that.

Rope and leather. It suits her, makes her look all pretty and sexy. Her tits are like balloons now, firm and sensitive. Her face looks worried when speech is made impossible and a cane explores her soft meat.

She's exposed in all her glory, played with for his pleasure. Suction cups on her nipples make 'em even more sensitive when the cane comes out some more. Muffled screams! Water torture.

Spread-eagled to a frame her hair is pulled by a weight, rubbing her pussy.
    Then she's folded up, showing her beautiful pussy-lips being clamped, caned and flogged. She's fucked alright!

Release: 2000

Size: 50.4 Mb

JADE

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

411's TEST

Would you know me if you saw me on the street? Would you recognize the animal lurking inside me, waiting to be released? Would you see it in my eyes? Would you tap your buddy on the shoulder, point, and whisper, "That, my friend, is a bondage slut?" Would you suspect that only two hours ago I was lying naked on a cold, concrete floor, bound and gagged and writhing in pain?
    Probably not.
    I wouldn?t believe it myself if I didn’t have the bruises to prove it.

Today was more than just an innocent experiment?it was a test of will power, a psychological battle, an exploration of my dark side, and, ultimately, a transformation. I wanted to push myself, to see how far my body could bend and how much torture it could take. I don?t know what pain is, but I want to find out. I want to feel it, to possess it, to conquer it. PD tells me that pain is all in my head, signals that my body sends to my brain. It is up to the mind to receive these messages, process them, accept them, and finally to transcend. Sounds logical, right? All I can say is: easier said than done.

He started off by tying my hands behind my back in reverse prayer. I like this position. The stretch running down the sides of my arms and back is a sort of soothing relief for me. He bound my legs together tightly and pulled them back towards my head as far as they could go (I thought). Lying there by myself on the cold, hard gray floor, I shivered and struggled to break loose. In an attempt to release all the tension and agony building up inside me, I tried to scream through the metal gag I had clenched between my teeth. PD approached me and freed my legs so that I was no longer forced to arch my back. I breathed a sigh of relief, though I knew this was only going to get worse. He tried to hogtie me again with my legs pulled back further and I resisted, to no avail. Then he left me again and delighted in my anguish as I twisted and turned, searching for a comfortable position that I knew was impossible to find and crying out for help I was sure would never arrive. He returned and rested my chest on his knees. Breathless and exhausted, I contemplated moving away, but then resolved to accept his kindness while he was offering it. He was being easy on me and I knew it.

For the next scene he was not so nice. Suspended by the ropes behind my back, I gasped for breath as he wrapped leather tightly around my breasts, taped my mouth, and tied my wide-open legs to a wooden branch. He attached weights to 4 strings on my pubic hairs and clamped both my nipples. In the air like this for my first time, I felt strangely powerful, like I could do anything I wanted to do. But then the dizziness became worse and worse. The pain he was trying to inflict was nothing to me. He could have done anything he wanted and it wouldn’t have mattered?all I wanted was air. I tried to breathe deeply but the ropes around my ribs constricted my chest and would not allow my lungs to expand. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, I was lowered to the ground and untied. The worst was over. Or so I believed.

Immediately after these ropes were removed, I was transformed into the bondage bitch PD wants me to be?restrained, submissive, available to be tortured and consumed by anyone and everyone. A corset was laced tightly around my waist so that my breathing was restricted once again. My hands were stuffed into fingerless gloves that were attached to the collar around my neck and I wore tall black toe shoes. It surprised me to realize that I felt sexy like this. My body trembled with eager anticipation of what was coming next. For the final touch, PD pulled a black mask over my head so that I was in complete darkness and could only get air through two tiny nose holes. I have never been this helpless. Up until this point, I could always see where PD was and what he was going to do to me. I was filled with a mixture of terror, excitement, and dread. Supported by a harness over my head, I stood up for what seemed like an eternity. My face sweated and my legs shook violently as I blindly attempted to balance on my aching toes. Suddenly, I was lifted up and placed on the concrete once again. A welcome change. That is until I heard PD stepping toward me. He beat me with something?I don’t know what or for how long’on my chest, my legs, my ass. This was something I was not expecting and had never felt before. I cried, jerked, and screamed with abandon. But eventually I calmed myself slightly and tried to separate mind from body.

A little pain, I tell myself. A tiny ache and nothing more. I leave the studio with burns and bruises, my medals of honor that I hope will not fade before I return to receive new ones. "I can take this," I convince myself. "Oh, this is nothing," my internal beast answers back. "You can take this and much, much more."

Release: 2001

Size: 93 Mb

411's TEST

PIG PROD

Cowgirl stars in the first of 3 articles that represent her 12 hour livefeed. She explains why she wants to do this marathon. She's cuffed to a chair while being interviewed by the members. She states that she likes role-playing so pd makes a piggie out of her by gagging her with a pig-gag and she's shocked with a pig-prod. A chocking collar makes speaking almost impossible. Tears are running down her face when she's questioned further.
    Humiliation is the name of the game tonight, and cowgirl is having a hard time with it. Her dress makes a nice cloth-gag when she takes the whole thing in her mouth. More roleplaying while she looks like a chipmunk!

While sitting on her knees, she's beaten with a rubber tube, then shocked some more, while tears keep streaming down her pretty face. Her breasts are reveiled and slapped to give them some color.
    She's wet.

She's drifting off when her clit is vibrated. Moans. Standing in her high heels, a belt around her neck, her breasts are tied, making them balloon and change color. Her pussy is spread wide open. A spiked weight is hang from a speculum and she's forced to move around, trying to keep the spikes away from her legs. Flexall is rubbed on her nippless and pussy while she's sitting on a metal chair in tight bondage and choke-collar.
    She's single-tailed. more flexall is applied and snot begins to run down her face.
    Castration bands are put on her nipples and elastic bands on her breasts, making them extremely sensitive while they are tortured with kebab-sticks and single tail.
    She needs to pee and is allowed to do so on stage. Taking the castration bands off her nipples turns out to be extrememely painfull. Now she can get herself ready for what's to come.

Release: 2002

Size: 101 Mb

PIG PROD

RIDIN’

wenona’s surprise live feed from July is packed with fabulous latex, intricate rope-work, the supreme sex machine - the sybian, and pain, pain, pain. AZ Dommes and cyd lends a hand with a singletail. Taut, muscular wenona gets one hell of a ride.

The first position is impossible. wenona’s on her back with her legs folded back and tied behind her shoulders. Her hands are hoisted above her head. The girl is more than available, she’s fuckable to the max. Tied to her toes, nipple clamps bite into those tender tits. Her mouth is stuffed. AZ, in blue pvc, black stockings, and heels, ties a vibrator onto to her pussy, then proceeds to beat her ass. Poor wenona. She tries not to make noise, but really, what can you expect? wenona’s known to be a screecher. When the nipple clamps come off, we get a real wenona screech. And it’s only the beginning.

Her ankles tied tight to her thighs, wenona sits, her neck roped above, her hands bound behind in reverse prayer position, and her breasts and nipples delightfully squeezed between rope. AZ fucks her mouth with a strap-on, adding a little breathplay for fun. Then she lies down and sits wenona on top of her big black cock, strangling her with the hoist to keep wenona moving at a rapid pace.

Now tied down upon the sybian, resplendent in red and black latex, wenona’s ready to ride. Long, red latex opera gloves, black and red latex stockings, black heels with red detailing, and a red and black waist cincher complete her outfit. And of course, a matching black gag. AZ shows up with needles in hand. She sews four needles in and out of the skin above each of wenona’s pert breasts. Then another three on each side. Of course, wicked AZ must press on the needles. Then she attaches matching red meany weenies. They bite into wenona’s nipple. Then her nose. Her ear. wenona is beyond the max when AZ ramps up the sybian. wenona leans back and rides.

This is when cyd shows up with a singletail, leaving telltale stripes of red on any exposed skin. And, wonder of wonders, cyd actually convinces wenona to be quiet for thirty seconds. Terror - a worker of miracles.

Just when wenona thinks she’s out of the woods, AZ shows up to remove the needles. She and cyd practice evil ways of needle removal as wenona screams and twitches. Drops of blood stream down her lovely breasts. The sybian is turned up. They leave her to ride.

Release: 2005

Size: 158 Mb

RIDIN’

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

THE PROSTITUTE

Misty is a prostitute whose boyfriend has just gambled himself into deep trouble. To bail him out, Misty decides to turn a trick with a dangerous man who pays lots of money for "weird stuff." As it turns out, his demands are over the top, but what choices does she have? When he picks her up in his truck, he shows her a pile of **** and gives her a contract to sign. The ink hasn't even dried on the page when he smothers her with a cloth soaked in chloroform. That's when Misty's nightmare begins.

The Prostitute is quite possibly Insex at its most horrific. A no-holds-barred investigation into the depths of agony and depravity that one woman will brave - and for what? As her obsessed torturer repeats over and over throughout her ordeal, "I hope it's worth it."

An eerie, black morality play, The Prostitute raises the bar in savagery, entering new territory, where the devil becomes the voice of reason in a room where reason itself is banished. In the end, there is nothing but terror. And darkness. Absolute.

The torment never stops.

Release: 2004

Size: 107 Mb

THE PROSTITUTE

CYBIL

On the performance floor,
    coquettish spandex starts a guessing game--
    He wants me..he wants me not.
    But I am blocked from your view
    as your concentration narrows to
    a single sweet spot.

In my dreams you are naked
    sweat beads drip down your spine
    marble hard muscles strain
    at the confines of shining skin.

The wires vanish at vaulted ceilings,
    you must be lifted to your place.
    Trembling with exertion
    you hold the required pose for seconds
    stretching to eternity,
    a pagan messiah on your hidden iron cross.

In my dreams you hang there
    silent and still,
    a marvel of restraint
    quaking under my touch.
    The lash swings at your back,
    makes you slave and master both.

Commentators wonder at your powers,
    your discipline.
    I am lost at the word,
    dreams intrude into daytime
    visions of hard muscled mastery
    submitting to the training
    that only I can give.

Risia Skye, 2001

Size: 93 Mb

CYBIL

DANA, Part One

Dana is brought to the farm locked inside a carbon fiber sarcophagus. Almost as soon as the lid comes off, her disdain for her tormentor is obvious. She tries to resist, but she can hardly move, can she? Her exceptional pussy, sumptuous and naturally unfolding like its hungry for cock, quickly becomes the object of torment.

A van carries a carbon fiber container. Sounds of distress come from the inside. As it is unloaded, the container is seen to be in the shape of a human body. Once inside the barn, it is unlatched. And wedged neatly within, is Dana, securely strapped, her hands in mitts, and her head harnessed.

Before long, Dana is seated upon a bed frame, her long legs tied unbearably wide. The knob of her clit, adorned with jewelry, is swelled and taut. A vibrator torments that luscious clit long and slow. And later, tied to a post with her hands over her head and one leg bound upward, she struggles, contempt written upon her face. Flexible and sinuous, Dana’s body snakes and writhes against the hated ropes. She writhes even more when a cattle prod shocks her over and over.

In the final scene, her ankles are bound out and back to a crossbeam. Her pussy takes a long, nasty lashing. A flared dildo reams her cunt. Clamps pinch her nipples, and a vibrator returns to torment that pussy that looks to be more than a mouthful. It’s a full course dinner.

Release: 2004

Size: 129 Mb

DANA, Part One

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

SOUNDCHECK

In a live feed, Lorelei faces an electrical “experiment” reminiscent of B.F.Skinner, and some of the most brutal caning ever seen on Insex. Courage has nothing to do with fearlessness. Rather something deeper, more rare. You can see it in Lorelie’s face, the fear, the quiet determination.

Lorelei is locked in a cage wearing the institutional cuffs that she will wear for the entire feed. The bottom of the cage is made of parallel lengths of copper pipe wired in series. Jumper cables attach them to a shockbox with a digital timer. Lorelie can see the numbers. She knows the exact moment she’ll be zapped. It goes on and on, the shocks, accompanied by chaotic sounds. The dread. The anticipation. Not once does she beg for it to stop.

She’s seated, her neck secured to the post behind her. Her ankles are pulled wide and tied at head height. Her pussy is complex, orchid-like. She’s fucked with an anal probe, then it fucks her ass. Nipple grabbers bite into her tits. He canes her sweet spot unremittingly. Then the soles of her feet. Then he tickles her. A vibrator buries itself in her fattened clit.

Just like she gave herself to the electricity, she gives herself to her want, her craving. Pussy juice pools at the opening of her cunt. She comes beautifully, but she didn’t ask to come. You’d think Lorelie would have known better. So he yanks the nipple grabbers off in retribution. But you know it’s not enough to satisfy him. There will be more. Much more.

She hangs by her ankles. Pale white skin. Bright red lips. The caning starts. She’s poised. Unguarded. You never see her stiffen to block the blow. There’s no doubt, Lorelie is the queen of this stage. Her stomach is caned, her breasts. A singletail whips her crotch, wrapping onto her pussy. It’s as though she wants to be devastated, ripped to shreds. She’s made up her mind. She’ll take anything.

A horrid beating follows. Her screams. The ragged red slashes covering her ass. He offers the cane. She kisses it. Then he really lets loose. The worst beating yet. He only stops when she can bring herself to say the word.

Stop.

She’s released from the bondage. She’s sobbing now, hollowed out, empty. You get the sense it was inevitable, her annihilation. And when it’s suggested that she take more, she accepts. As though she’s been blinded, deafened. As though some perfect white light burned her beyond recognition.

Release: 2005

Size: 229 Mb

SOUNDCHECK

SEVEN

Lucky seven explores her limits in this debut feed.

Her trials begin with a three-hour pre-show that introduces her to different bondage positions and devices, including tight zipties, a harsh hogtie, and cruel metal high heels.

The show opens with a latex scene in which seven, stripped of her clothing, stockings, and lingerie, is laced up in a corset, arm binder, leg binder, and neck corset. Essentially immobile in the body-sculpting suit, she is strangled with a noose and forced to breathe through a gas mask.

Belted down to a metal chair, seven is prepped for her interrogation with her bulging breasts squeezed between a wooden press and electric contacts fitted to the nipples. PD’s questions delve into seven’s past; she bawls and screeches as she confesses her sins. He fills her cunt with a pump dildo and uses the vibrator to abate her wails.

In the next scene, seven is bound elaborately with arms bent behind her back, waist cinched, and a brutally tight crotch rope. One knee is pulled up, exposing her pussy for the flogger. PD lifts the other leg and binds it, suspending seven in a rope cradle to smack her tits, ass, and cunt some more.

She is then folded into another extreme position, hogtied with legs splayed open and back in an intense arch. PD canes her vulnerable feet, pussy, and breasts. Sobbing, gasping, seven writhes in her helpless state.

Suspended by her ankles, she is granted a break from the beatings when 411 is lashed to her for some girl-girl fun. Bound together in an X-formation, the two bend and twist to reach mouth to cunt.

For the final scene, seven takes a ride on the evil wooden horse. Straddling its sharp rooftop, she suffers silently. PD canes her tender feet and adds weight to her ankles to intensify the torture. But finally it is the threat of the cattle prod that brings her to hysterical tears and promises that there is still plenty of seven to savor next time.

Release: 2002

Size: 170 Mb

SEVEN

PEACHES

Peaches studies web design and saw insex on the internet. She has never done bondage before but wants to try it out. What better place to start then insex?

Tied to a chair, a huge ballgag is forced into her mouth, while pd reveals all assets this beautifull redhead brought along.
    One leg tied to the chair, the other tied to one of her breasts, she learns that bondage is about dicipline.

She's reacting well with foot torture. She's reacting even better to tickling.
    Her beautiful big breast just scream for attention and pd is only to happy to give those breasts all the attention they want!
    A makeshift breast press looks just stunning on this girl!

When she's flogged, she makes the most beautiful noises.
    When her head is taped she is flogged some more, but she tries to kick pd, so her toes are secured to clamps on her labia. Now she has something to think about.

Then she's standing on toe boots, dressed in a rubber corset and face-hugger, while her hair is tied up to a pulley. Her tied breasts look like ballons hanging from her torso while she's flogged and caned.

She's forced to excercise in a threadmill-like contraption. She suffers so nicely when she's trying to deal with the impossible footwear, while her nipples are pulled up in the air by strings, attached to a bit in her mouth.

She's hogtied on a box, her tits hanging over the edge. Ballgag and nose-rods making her look like a piggy. Perfect scenario for some tit caning.
    The pressure on her breasts is increased by lifting her up in the air by the ropes on her breasts.

More rope-bondage. It looks like the tying and man-handling turns her on. Is she a bondage-slut?

Size: 124 Mb

PEACHES

Me gusta
    Obtenidos
    0 en 0
    Tiempo Online
    N/A

Predeterminado

WORM

When spacegirl scheduled another modeling session, she had no idea what she was getting herself into: a prolonged endurance scene that tests her stamina and submissiveness.

Handcuffed to a tree, she stands and waits, oblivious of what’s to come. Her nipples are tugged together so her supple breasts hug the trunk while she wallows in the treacherous wilderness.

Gagged and bound with arms parallel behind her back, she suffers in front of the farmhouse, kneeling on the gritty concrete. Tethered to a tree once again, spacegirl balances with one leg bent and bound. PD abuses her exposed cunt, mercilessly beating it with a flogger. Next, she is commissioned to dig a hole. Cuffed and chained, she pulls at the packed earth. After hours of tedious labor she is sweating and grunting, exhausted.

Buried in her own hole, spacegirl is isolated underground. Trapped in a box her head is pulled out to be tormented with slippery, slimy worms. She cannot resist as the creatures are stuffed in her mouth and up her nostrils.

Returned to the darkness and confinement of the box, she is uncertain if anyone will come to her rescue. Her fear increases with each passing minute. Finally PD returns to spray piss down into the hole; eagerly spacegirl laps up the only liquid she is granted.

Unearthed from her hole, she is restrained in a chair, straddling its legs. She screams in vain when PD brings a burning cigarette to her tits and her pussy, but her protests do not deter him. A vibrator soothes the bound captive. Momentarily spacegirls relaxes into the pleasure until PD leaves, locking the shed door behind him to make her wait in storage once again.

Release: 20003

Size: 140 Mb

WORM

Página 4 de 13 PrimerPrimer 12345678 ... ÚltimoÚltimo