Agnitum Outpost Security Suite - a robust combination of award-winning firewall, fast and effective anti-malware, personalized antispam and proactive Host Protection module to defend against the majority of Internet risks. Includes automated configuration service and other user aids.
Outpost Security Suite Pro provides the first line of defense against rogue software by proactively controlling how programs behave and interact on a PC. The Host Protection safeguard, which proactively monitors for and blocks the kinds of sophisticated hacking techniques used to compromise or steal data, means that malicious activity is no longer possible. By analyzing threats and displaying actionable alerts, Host Protection stops zero-day attacks and shields the computer against inappropriate operations, rendering it "defended in advance" against security risks like botnets and inadvertent data disclosure.
What you get:
* Advanced firewall for secure connections
* Combined antivirus and antispyware for all-in-one malware defense
* Host protection to block zero-day threats
* Web control to protect your PC from web-borne threats
* Antispam to automatically keep your inbox junk-free
. Safety on the Internet. The two-way firewall stops inappropriate or malicious access to your computer from both internal (LAN) and external (Internet) sources. As a frontline defense, it prevents malware from spreading or "phoning home", providing protection against hackers, loss of personal data, unknown malware, and unauthorized program activity.
. Preemptive threat protection. Outpost's Host Protection module monitors how programs interact to protect your system against high-level security breaches and has passed all well-known leaktests to prevent unauthorized transmission of information from your PC.
. 360-degree protection against malware. The lightweight, highly-effective scanning engine combines award-winning anti-virus and anti-spyware to detect, disinfect or remove malicious programs automatically. The on-access monitor is constantly on guard against malware attempting to enter or activate on your PC, and flexible architecture ensures high-speed, low-resource scanning.
. Personalized antispam. The antispam module will keep your inbox free of junk. You can train it to recognize and use your personal definition of spam, so it becomes more efficient and an even greater time saver the longer you use it.
. Secure web surfing. The versatile Web Control module safeguards you against the Internet's darker side. It steers you away from websites infected with drive-by downloads, prevents the inadvertent disclosure of personal information, limits your exposure to potentially unsafe web properties, and keeps your identity private.
. Bulletproof self-defense. Outpost cannot be deactivated by targeted attacks, ensuring continuity of protection.
. Power without complexity. Whether you're a security novice or expert, you can easily configure Outpost Security Suite 2008 to meet your needs. Thanks to automated and context-sensitive help, the software can learn how to handle firewall alerts and more efficiently adjust to them, so you can focus on what you want to do, and leave the security to Outpost!
What's new in Outpost Security Suite PRO 2009 (PDF)
Changes in Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 (6.7.2 3001.452.0718) 15 January 2010:
The following issues are resolved (only significant ones are listed):
* Autolearn mode is disabled by default if Advanced security level is selected during installation
* Real-time protection was disabled for some time after antivirus databases update
* Slowdown during installation of redistributable components
* Entertainment mode prompt was not disabled on starting full-screen applications
* SMTP attachments could not be sent using Thunderbird mail client
* Installation issues (ACS server could not be found)
* Rules for trusted and blocked applications could be lost after suspending protection
* Properties of some applications could not be opened from the Edit Rules dialog
* Log folder could not be opened using the command in the Settings window
* Issues on displaying web pages on servers using gzip encoding
Download Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 Build 6.7.3 (3063.452.0726) with working Serials ( 32 bit and 64 bit ) :