RedHat Enterprise Linux Server 6.1 (i386/x86/x64)
<b>RedHat Enterprise Linux Server 6.1 (i386/x86/x64) | 10.8 GB</b>
Red Hat has officially started shipping the new version 6.1 of its flagship enterprise-level distribution - Red Hat Enterprise Linux. After just six months after the first in this series, the new 6.0 Linux-industrial platform offers customers a new kernel 2.6.32 314 updated and 49 new packages in the package.
On May 19th, Red Hat released the first service pack since the release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6. As with every service pack, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 consolidates all patches and security updates since the introduction of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, while maintaining application compatibility, ISV and IHV support.
The established performance leader as both a virtual machine guest and hypervisor host, we already set another new SpecVirt record in multi-core scaling with RHEL6.1 due to lower latencies in networking and I / O.
Many customers moved immediately to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 for the latest in filesystem performance and options. This update updates our advanced networking storage offerings. FCoE, Data Center Briding and iSCSI offload allow networked storage to deliver the quality of service required.
Keeping pace with the latest hardware innovations, we worked with Intel to support the latest hot-plug processors and memory - as well as the latest NUMA architectures and PCI express 3.0.
Developers can now process memory with Valgrind improvements and learn even more about running processes with SystemTap. These enhancements have been integrated into the Eclipse IDE for a unified development experience.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux supports the entire data center architecture and major infrastructure projects like:
* Moving to IPv6 is easier with optimized networking, firewall and DHCP / DNS services.
* Intelligent application consolidation using Control Groups functionality for resource control of applications and virtual machines.
* Managing application uptime using transparent proxy or High-availability Add-Ons, that can fail-over applications, services or virtual machines.
* Tracking Red Hat Enterprise Linux deployments and subscriptions by using the new Subscription Manager, currently only available with 6.1 and for use with RHN
* Planning user authentication and authorization with LDAP, kerberos, AD integration or Red Hat Enterprise Identity (IPA) services, now in Tech Preview
1. Burn the images at the lowest speed
2. Boot from the created disc
3. Follow the installation wizard
East Asian Languages ??- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese and Korean.
European Languages ??- French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish.
Indic Languages ??- Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Sinhalese, Tamil and Telugu